Here at ARC PR we believe that creativity is key! We like to be creative yet still on point to make sure that our messages come across in a straightforward yet artistic manner. Here are some things we like to keep in mind when we design our press kits:
1. Define your key messages – Each brand has specific key messages that they want to communicate to their audiences. So it is important that press release articles carry relevant and accurate information in the brand’s language and tone. Also, don’t forget to proofread, proofread, and PROOFREAD!
2. Never forget branding – How you brand your press kit determines how memorable it will be. The more unforgettable ones are informative yet tell you with one look where exactly they’re from!
3. Make it personal – Simple gestures such as handwritten notes personally addressed to a media partner or colleague will definitely go a long way.
In the end, we believe that what matters most is for our press kits to convey accurately what we are trying to say but we also think that it would never hurt to also have a little fun while designing them. :)
Recently, ARC PR launched the latest range of products from international skincare brand, Mustela. Specially designed for mothers and mothers-to-be, the Mustela Maternite line targets the most common problems that women face before, during, and after her pregnancy.
We chose Le Petit Souffle in Century City Mall as the venue for our event. The French rustic-country theme of the restaurant was the perfect ode to the brand’s French Heritage. And since our guests were moms or mothers to be, our goal was to make them feel warm, welcome, and at home.
To incorporate everything that the brand stood for, our set-up and the way we presented the products were carefully thought through. We made use of the available greenery and embellished with wild flowers and succulents for that feminine yet comfortable feeling you can only find in a mother’s love and warmth.
Our menu was specifically-curated for the kind of guests we were expecting. We served light appetizers, healthy but filling entrees, and exotic desserts that teased the palate with their simple, tasty yet home-y flavors.
The press gifts were also carefully considered and were packaged them in a picturesque basket filled with the brand’s products and surrounded by vibrant flora, something that all moms and ladies would appreciate. Each was given away with a handwritten thank-you note to add a nice personal touch.
The event ended with everyone leaving happy and satisfied, knowing that the brand has put them first and foremost, the same way the Mustela products are known for.
To know more about ARC PR’s tips and tricks on designing memorable press kits, click HERE.
They say that hindsight is 20/20. And as 2015 comes to a close, I reflect on the months that have come to pass and I have come to realize that I’ve been really blessed this year. Between relationships, job opportunities, and self-learned lessons, this has been a rewarding year of “raising the flashlight.” When you raise the flashlight from a surface, its circle of light expands, bringing more things into view – something I very much want to have this coming 2016. And so, with this entry, I want to share a few apps I’ve found that perhaps you would like to have a crack at, too.
1. Duolingo – Learn a language this year! Now you can learn a new language at your own pace and time. Take your pick from up to 26 languages such as Spanish, French, German, and, soon to come: Klingon, for the serious geeks out there.
2. Fit Brains – Fit Brains helps you sharpen crucial brain skills such as memory, concentration, problem-solving, processing speed, language, and more, all the while keeping it fun.
3. Bliss – Bliss is a Gratitude Journal App that teaches you to see the silver lining in life. Set reminders to log in a variety of things to encourage your mind to see the good side to life, and if you stick to it for a month, you’ll experience the shift and gift of positivity.
4. Cashflow ($2.99 for full version) – Discover a bird’s eye view on how to manage your investments, assets, and how to build wealth by playing CASHFLOW Classic.
5. TED – Enrich your thinking with ideas. “TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks. TED began in 1984 and covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues.”
So the theme for 2016 is to intentionally approach it with gratitude in my heart, matched with quick wit for work, and expanding my way of thinking, all in support of my resolutions.
Now that the New Year has rolled in, we, at ARC PR, took some time to step back to share with you our team’s New Year’s Resolutions. We hope that this will help you get to know us better and that when we look back to this next year, we’ll see just how far we’ve gone and what we’ve accomplished so far. Let’s take a look. :)
• Run a 21KM Marathon
• Focus more on Business Development
• Value Relationships
• Personal Growth
- Jenny Yrasegui, ARC Managing Director
• Embrace a Balanced Lifestyle
• Clean up the Clutter
• Do Creative Collaborations
• Respect Words (and People) by thinking of what I say
•Be a Slow Traveler
•Make time for Different Kinds of Work that contributes to creativity, financial security and society
- Celine Gabriel-Lim, ARC PR Director
• Be more Physically Fit
• Start a Small Business
• Plan more Budget/Backpack Escapades
• Travel Abroad (2 countries next year!)
- Nate Cadua, ARC Creative Director
• Actively Pursue Happiness
•Respect my Time better
• Create Better Stories
• Celebrate a Milestone Birthday
- Krissy Cruz, ARC PR Assistant Manager
• Visit Japan
•Write more on My Blog
• Expand my Online Business
• Play more Video Games
- Luie Magbanua, ARC Head of Content
• Make Time for people
•Invest in Health
•Create a System for our family finances
- Pat Gonzalez, ARC PR Writer
• Be more Active in Sports
•Cut down on Junk Food
•Be more Organized with Files
•Start a Small Business
•Keep my Room Clean
- Patrick Wee, ARC Graphic Artist
New Year’s Resolutions are a great way to keep track of the way things are going in our lives. Here’s to hoping that 2016 will be the year each one of us, including you, get to fulfill most of our goals and wishes! Cheers to 2016!.